27 Dec 2014

Blue Festive Manicure

Christmas is over but holidays keep going because New Year is coming! That keeps my mind in festive mood. And I don't know why, but every time doing winter holiday manicures, I want to use glitters (am I the only one? :D )

I don't know will I keep it up till New Year or do something else on my nails, but this manicure definitely is pretty and simple for every day and bright enough for partying.




As in most of my manicures, one fingernail is painted differently. On that nail I used white nail polish. Before nail polish dried completely I dipped my finger in blue glitters and and then topped with silver glitter nail polish. So the nail has both silver and blue glitters on it.


I used:
technic Party Brights:22119 Koh Phangan
NAIL ART get creative (by Primark) white nail polish + pink gems
Nail polish by Primark PS2085-00 (it came in set of 4) (sparkle/glitter) 
P2 8in1 nail wonder 
blue glitter






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...