11 Jun 2015

Manicure - Red With Green

This time there are a lot of things going on my fingers. I am using two different gels, regular nail polish and glitters and also some nail art stickers.
Only now looking on all stuff I have putted on my nails, I realised that - that's a lot (comparing to what I usually put on nails) but nails looks good and don't like it is too much.



Fuse gelnamel is one step system, so basically no need to use base and top coats, I tried it one but it left me with uncertain feelings. So this time I am using it like a normal color gel and on top of it I used regular nail polish with glitters on top of what I putted gel top coat. 
Overall I just wanted to play around with gel, try different techniques, to see what works for me and what not. I didn't quite like the stickers because gel instantly ran off them (on packaging was written - can be used with gel) so I had to do all quickly and cure my nails one by one so that gel is on whole nail.

I am using:
Depend Gellack in color - Deep Red
Fuse gelnamel in color - Intens So Fly
nail art stickers
Nail polish by Primark (glitter, it came in set of 4)
NAIL ART get creative (by Primark)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...