2 Aug 2015

Trying Out Essence - The Gel Nail Polish

This year in spring Essence released new gel polishes that don't require lamp. I read many good reviews and wanted to try it, but for different reasons I got my hands on it just now. These gel polishes are very inexpensive - top and gel cost €2,45 each and color polishes €1,55.


Final result really looked and felt like gel, but it even didn't last me a week. As far as I know their previous gels should last up to 10 days, so I thought the new one will last about same. For me it lasted about 2 days, then appeared first chips and air bubbles under the polish.
Well I am bit disappointed, but on the other hand what I expected when it is so cheap? Over all I liked and definitely try it again, maybe next time I will be more lucky.


ESSENCE the gel nail polish base coat
ESSENCE the gel nail polish top coat
ESSENCE the gel nail polish - 33 wild white ways
ESSENCE the gel nail polish - 05 sweet as candy



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...